Friday, April 1, 2011

STOP AL JAZEERA CONFERENCE A ROUSING SUCCESS

At this writing I am in Washington, DC leaving to return to the Bay Area. The press conference at the National Press Club was a rousing success; we all spoke to a full house
of reporters. What is more, we were attended by a film crew from Russia TV, another news media outlet that is promoting anti-US and anti-Israel propaganda on US airwaves worthy of the most regressive of Arab states.

Why is Al-Jazeera a threat if allowed to broadcast all ovcer the US? Because it is part of the worldwide jihad network and also because it has become a mouthpiece for the ISM, the human shileds for Palestinian terrorism.

During the event I had the pleasure of meeting Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs. Ms. Geller is a beautiful and energetic woman and she's no dummy; the blogosphere has vilified her as being a bigot and anti-Muslim which she is not. She is, however, anti-jihad. People should read her new book. I know I will.

I spoke about the ISM and as usual when I asked the packed room of bloggers and reporters how many had heard of the ISM less than five raised thier hands. After this conference though, the word will finally get out.

I urge people to go to the America's Survival website and read my latest report on the ISM and information about the next flotillas that are helping to promote endless war in the Middle East. Just google "America's Survival + Al Jazeera Conference." Many thanks to Cliff Kincaid.

One thing is for certain, the meeting also persuaded me to put more time into this blog. I've neglected it because I realy did not like blogs, considering self-published gossip in most cases. However, that is changing. Look for changes here also. Now, go read the report!

1 comment:

i604 said...

Italians talk about you.

Here: http://poteriocculti.mastertopforum.biz/viewtopic.php?p=27106#27106