Monday, June 2, 2008

I WILL BE ON JOHN LOFTUS'S RADIO SHOW ON JUNE 3, 2008

I will be on the John Loftus Report on TalkLineCommunications.com radio on June 3, 2008 at 8pm P.S.T.to 9 p.m. Be sure to tune in at the above url to this important show where I will outline how are government has allowed tax violations to occur by pro-terror groups. This show should be an eye-opener. From 9 pm P.S.T. until 10pm I will be appearing on the Jim Kirkwood Show in Salt Lake City, Utah on the same date. You can listen to me on the Web at www.ktalk.com if you click on the Listen Now sunburst in the upper right hand corner of the webpage. You can listen to me any time on www.Jerusalempulseradio.com on my own show, The Islamic Agenda. Please tune in.

To my readers, I'm sorry for delay in commenting here. I intend to start doing so more regularly in the near future.

No comments: