Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A NEW RADIO SHOW ON JERUSALEM PULSE RADIO

I have a new radio show on Jerusalem Pulse Radio titled the Islamic Agenda and will alternate it weekly with the JPR Inside Report on intelligence matters. You can listen in here: http://www.jerusalempulseradio.com/show/4 on the Web. I've been a little neglectful with this blog, as I prefer writing on mainstream news websites.
I'm hoping to remedy that with the new radio show and then do follow-ups here on this blog. Feel free to write me here if any of you want a particualr show done as a topic, or have questions you wish to pose to me.

1 comment:

IsaacMozeson said...

Titkhadesh!

Should you want a show on the dramatic new evidence that Biblical-Hebrew is the source of English and all world languages, I have audio materials to give you.

Better than nuking the oil fields is the evidence that Arabic is a corruption of Hebrew. Ex.: ChaNzir, a pig, is a nasalization of chazir.

You may quickly decide if the topic is for you, or any TV people you know, by viewing the Edenics video on Brightcove.tv

B'Hatslacha, Isaac Mozeson
www.edenics.org
mozeson@yahoo.com